Aerospace, Government, Defense
CLEANING LARGE EQUIPMENT
Dry ice blasting was developed by NASA to clean delicate systems in outer space and not have to worry about any clean up. When dry ice blasting became an industrial cleaning process it was still meant for more delicate items. However, that wasn’t going to work for us. We understood the benefits of this process and wanted to remove the limitations.
Precision Iceblast Corporation manufactures our own equipment so our dry ice blasting system has few limitations. We blast at 350 psi or 24 bars. This ultra-high pressure blasting allows us to clean surfaces and remove debris that was never intended for ice blasting. Although we clean everything from production lines, packaging lines, and facility walls and ceilings, we also clean massive structures such as rockets, ships, bridges, aviation, and defense vehicles.
With almost three decades of experience, Precision Iceblast has performed work for the United States Navy, the United States Coast Guard, the United States Army, Boeing, Lockheed Martin and United Launch Alliance. Blasting consisted of removing heavy corrosion and failed paint in preparation for recoating, general industrial cleaning, stripping paint, and specialized cleaning to remove microscopic contaminants.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Less waste disposal
- No remaining blast media left behind
- No secondary waste generated
- No moisture left behind
- Provides cleanest surface for coating
- Can be fine-tuned for every application
- Aggressive enough to clean heavy oils, hydrocarbons, thick tars like Bitumen
- Non-abrasive & Non-conductive
- Does not damage surfaces
- Removes grit contamination from moving parts
- Minimizes downtime and costs
- Shutdown not required for most applications
- Does not create downstream contamination
- Clean in place for many applications
- Extends equipment life
- Minimal or no containment required